Recruitment for Legal Supervisor PT. Indorama Ventures Indonesia March 2016
Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited is one of the largest vertically integrated polyester chain producers in the world and a leading global manufacturer of wool yarns.
Our global sales and manufacturing presence can be seen in all high-growth economies and industries. Our products serve major players in diversified end use markets, including food, beverages, personal and home care, health care, automotives, textile, and industrial.
Indorama Ventures is guided by a continued focus on building strong and lasting relationships with all its stakeholders, such as customers, employees, environment, investors, business partners and communities, and to provide the best quality products and services. Our success is the direct result of our committed workforce of more than 7,996 people and clear company goals set by our experienced management.
Our dedicated relationships with customers, manufacturing presence in the high growth industries, focus on low cost and efficiency, as well as the fact that our products are primarily consumer staples, places Indorama Ventures in the strongest of positions to withstand the current economic climate.
Our website : http://www.indoramaventures.com
PT. Indorama Ventures Indonesia, a reputable multinational company, is looking for highly qualified individuals to fill in the following position:
LEGAL SUPERVISOR (CODE : LGL)
- Male, Maximum Age 27 Years Old
- Having Bachelor Degree (S1) in Law
- Graduate from reputable University with GPA min 3.0 (on 4.0 scale)
- Have minimum 2 years experience in Legal matters, but Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Good Understanding in all relevant law and regulation
- Able to make company contract , and Legal Opinion.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Able to work in dynamic working environment
- Literate in computer and Excellent in English (Written, Reading, Listening and Spoken)
- Preferable living in Tangerang Area
Please submit your application & CV, current photograph and return email address within 30 working days to: