Recruitment Editorial & Multimedia Services Manager CIFOR – March 2016
The Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) is a nonprofit, global research organization dedicated to advancing human well-being, environmental conservation and equity.
CIFOR is looking for a
Editorial & Multimedia Services Manager
The Editorial and Multimedia Services Manager plays a key leadership role in one of the world’s leading science communication programs. She/he will be responsible for overseeing CIFOR’s print and digital publishing and web platforms, with a focus on delivering and maintaining the highest editorial standards, cost-efficiency, and effectiveness through strategic monitoring and use of engagement platforms.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in communications, publishing, or a related field
- At least 7 years of progressively responsible experience in writing, editing, design and print and/or electronic publishing at the international level. Experience in the areas of environmental sciences, culture and/or science is an asset
- Demonstrated familiarity with print and digital publication processes
- Skilled in writing, editing and proofreading, and familiarity with design principles
- Experience with managing workflow and developing internal policies
- At least 3 years experience of managing teams and budgets
- Fluency in English essential; other languages an advantage
For detail information about this position, click HERE
Deadline : 31 March 2016
We will acknowledge all applications, but will contact only short-listed candidates