Recruitment Assistant Customer Development Finance Manager Unilever – March 2016
Unilever is implementing proactive approach in expanding our Talent Pool – to reach out to prospective candidates before any real vacancy arises. We are now expanding our Talent Pool for
Assistant Customer Development Finance Manager
Primary Responsibilities :
- Partnering with Sales team to provide relevant & accurate information in timely manner.
- Responsible for management of debtor (account receivable) and promotion claim.
- Perform budget control.
- Ensure the depot operational run properly, including follow of all Perda, Tax, and Employment Law).
- Give excellent service to support internal party (central account, CSOG, legal, etc).
- Capable to innovate and initiate business process simplification.
- Build high competence and good leadership to achieve the best performance.
- Willing to be placed in ANY area in Indonesia (unilever’s depots)
- Bachelor in Accounting from top and reputable university
- GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00 scale
- Proficient in English
- Computer literate
- High initiative and motivated to learn
- Proven leadership experience
- Critical & analytical thinking
- Legally authorized to work in Indonesia
Only those who meet the requirements will be processed further